mu's world

nothingness

Monday, December 12, 2005

Checking in again...it's been a while

Well...how the heck has time gone by so fast? Maybe I've been busy, maybe lazy, maybe...I don't know. I actually kind of forgot that I had a blog. I was going through my "favorites" on my homepage and realized that I hadn't checked in on my old blogs in a while. Then I realized that I hadn't written on my own in quite a while.

So, here I am.

I've got to say that I really don't have much to say. I've been busy with life. Life has been flying. I can't believe that we're in the midst of the holidays. How did this happen so fast? In ways, I'm very happy. I'm so glad to be so far way from a year and a half ago. But other ways, I'm a little sad. A year and a half ago, I thought maybe things would be different by now. Other than being forced out of our old apartment, things aren't too different. I do have a new job. That's a very good thing. It's going pretty well, actually. Sometimes it's stressful, but other times it's almost rewarding.

Funny that I remember this blog today. Last night, me and Star were at the grocery store and for some crazy reason, I was looking at cookies. Right next to the cookies was baby food. At that exact moment I felt very sad. I was very aware that I wasn't having to even think about the possibility of buying baby food.

I never forget. Though...sometimes I don't feel as much. But...I never forget. In the last week it's crossed my mind that me and Star could have possibly been celebrating our first Christmas with our first baby. Not this year...though.

Hopefully next year at this time we'll be expecting and not stressing too much about it.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home