mu's world

nothingness

Saturday, October 15, 2005

I didn't know...

Yes. It's been a very long time since I've "showed" my face around these parts. I realize this is lame, but I just really don't feel like I've got too much to say these days. Especially when it comes to the topic for why I started this blog in the first place.
I didn't know that today was Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I had no idea until I started to tool around on various blogs I haven't looked at in a while. I have to admit that I think I'm glad I didn't know until now. It's kind of been a strange night already and if I'd known what today was, it'd probably make it stranger.
I have not forgotten about our lost ones. I will never forget. Some days are harder than others. But I do have to admit that I haven't had a really hard day in a while. I suppose I can blame business and exhaustion for that. I haven't had time to feel sorry for myself lately.
I've had some more friends/friends of friends announce their pregnancies recently. It's hard. I do swallow the bitter down. I wish we could have had our chance without having to plan too much, to know that there will be difficulty ahead of us. It's not fair and it's so very hard to understand why we've got this burden. I so very much hope that our day will come.

To our lost ones we never knew...

2 Comments:

  • At October 15, 2005 at 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Friday Morning News Round-Up
    Here's some news from the world of web search and search engine optimization on this foggy Friday morning.
    Enjoyed my visit to your blog; I'll come again next week.

    Spent ages getting this currency exchange site/blog.
    Everyone needs currency exchange at a fair price.
    Worth a few minutes of your time.

     
  • At October 15, 2005 at 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Teacher quits after blog probe opens
    A Mansfield school district investigation found that a former Martha Reid Elementary School teacher used her class computer to access her personal Web log, which contained sexually explicit material and ...
    Great blog, very interesting. I bookmarkedalready. I have a financial freedom site. it has financial freedom INFORMATION, It is great is you want to quit your job:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home