mu's world

nothingness

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Checking in

Golly! I have so much to say, but I don't really want to get into it right night. At least not all of it. The jist of it...we've found a new apartment. We actually saw one last Monday and on Tuesday we decided to take it. We only saw two, but the second one was so bad that we decided that we should just take the first. It's basically in the same neighborhood (which is mostly a good thing), I get a little bit of land for gardening, and it has a claw-foot tub. Unfortunately, it's maybe a bit smaller than what we have now. The landlords seem really nice. AND...we move in a week!
Ack!
So basically, this is my life right now. There's a lot of other stuff...but...I can't get into it now.
I just wanted to check-in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home