mu's world

nothingness

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Up to my eyeballs (actually, just my hips) in snow!

Damn! There's a lot of snow around this place. It's fun actually. I'm enjoying being snowed in. At least, so far I am. I hoping for a snow day at the museum tomorrow. We'll see if that happens. And I'm sure that Star will get the day off tomorrow, being a teacher and all. The city of Boston has already cancelled school for Monday and Tuesday. I have a sneaking suspicion that the suburbs will do a similar thing.
So...for the most part, my cold is done. I still have a little pluggage in my ears, and I've still got more snot and a cough than I would like. But, I can breathe and not feel like I'm going to die. This cold was pretty nasty. I don't really know what it was. It was whatever was "going around". Even my doctor didn't give a diagnosis, she had the same thing herself. Oh joy!
So other than getting over being sick and the blizzard...there's not too much to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home