mu's world

nothingness

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Untitled...not feeling too creative at the moment

I don't know where the last week went. It flew by, as usual.
I worked all week...and the some. Somehow I got talked into working a couple of extra hours last night (Saturday). It definitely wasn't worth my time. It's not like I'll get time and a half. I'd rather be with my husband than making a couple of extra bucks. Oh well.
Star's buddy came back this weekend. And with his "girlfriend". I kind of threw a bit of a fit about that. I feel kind of guilty about that. I don't enjoy throwing tantrums. Sometimes they just happen. I knew that there was a "threat" of him coming back up...but I didn't really think it was going to happen. And then to top it off...he was bringing company. The company is what I think really got to me the most. He has a girlfriend that he's met at church. If you knew the guy you'd know how ridiculous that sounds. Apparently, he forgot about his girlfriend when we were at the pub last weekend (New Year's Eve). So...besides having extra people in my house, I felt a sort of guilt whenever I looked at this girl because I knew that her guy was unfaithful to her just a week ago with us. Also...I suppose this is really bitchy and none of my business...but I can't help but want to warn this girl to get far away from the guy. He's trouble. But...it's none of my business (really) and he is Star's best friend. And, I guess that's another part that bothers me. I'm not comfortable when Star makes excuses for his friend. I think there are some things that you can't make excuses for.
Anyway...they showed up real late on Friday night. I was already in bed. Yesterday morning I had a hair appointment so I didn't see much of them the during the day. The girl (I should come up with some names) seems nice. I feel a kind of strange unnamed pressure. I feel like since this is Star's buddy's girlfriend...I'm supposed to become best friends with her. I already did that with his buddy's ex-fiancee. That didn't work out so well. I'm not the most outgoing person so it's difficult for me to act like I am.
Well...anyway...they are gone now. They just left about 20 minutes ago. I'm excited to have our apartment to ourselves. I feel like we haven't had that in a while. Star is sick. He's been sick since Friday. I'm wondering when I'll get it. I'm hoping that if I do have to get it that it will happen after Tuesday. Tuesday, I'm going in for my HSG. I haven't really thought about it too much. I've been assuming that it will be easy and that nothing will be wrong. Though every once in a while I do get a slight wondering of will happen if they do see something wrong. I don't think I'll be prepared for that.
I just try to keep thinking the positive thoughts.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home