mu's world

nothingness

Monday, January 10, 2005

Another trip to the hospital

So tomorrow is the big day. I get to endure a HSG (I don't really remember the real word...I'd call it a "something-something-o'gram"). Tomorrow I'll go into work for two hours and then leave super early in order to go to the hospital to get stuff squirted up and into me. Oh yea.
A week ago, I was feeling cool about. No big deal. Everything will be good.
Today (and yesterday...maybe that was why I was crying so much watching the movie) I feel a little less brave about the x-ray. I already know that my progesterone is low. Hopefully that is all I have to deal with. But the worrying part in me is a little stressed about this next test. What if they see something? What if they see something really bad? What if it's something that is not fixable or something that's impossible to work with?
In reassuring myself I keep reminding myself that for the most part of my womanly life, I've had normal, regular periods. When I've had ultrasounds (only twice), I've been told that everything "looks good". They only thing they've noticed is that I have a tipped uterus...but that's another supposed "common" thing.
I want to say so easily that "everything will be fine". But the truth is is that I am a little bit nervous about this and I just really want everything to be right.

1 Comments:

  • At January 10, 2005 at 8:40 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    Everything *will* be fine. I just know it. And I promise the HSG really, really isn't bad. Just remember the motrin beforehand. Is Star going with you? I'm sure all will look perfectly normal...update when you can...I'll be thinking of you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home