mu's world

nothingness

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Thursday

Things did work out. I probably sounded like a cry baby yesterday but I was almost at my wit's end. It's that time of month...I'm allowed.
After I wrote that blog yesterday I did manage to get the car going. I got gas, did some window-shopping, got my brows done, and even managed to make it to a mall that is a little ways from home...but they have the H&M and that's where I really wanted to go.
I did have a little problem when I got home. I couldn't get into the front door the apartment building. My key wouldn't work. I spent about 10 minutes on that. Ugh. Finally my neighbor came down to let me in. I hope that thing isn't sticking today.
There's a lot scheduled for today.
I'm taking the train into the city where I'm planning to go to the MFA to visit a friend (she works there) and do some looking around. It's been a long time since I've done that. Then...I'm going to go to Harvard Square for a meeting...then I'll meet some friends and will go to Somerville where my husband's band is playing a show.
It's going to be a full day.
I hope I'll make it through.

1 Comments:

  • At December 13, 2004 at 10:21 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    Hope you had a better day Thursday...we all have bad days, and your blog is here for venting, so don't worry about that!

    (Yes, I'm still here...) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home