mu's world

nothingness

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It's here...

Yup...my period. Little disappointed (I always am these last few months) but also glad because that's another cycle down. Another cycle closer to being able to try again, for real. At least I can have my glass of wine guilt-free.
Ugh.
I asked Star today if he told his co-worker about our experiences this last Summer. He told him a couple of days ago. I guess his wife went for her first ultrasound today. She must be around eight weeks or something? I don't know. The reason why they waited so long to tell people was because of fear of having a miscarriage. (Note to self...keep it to ourselves the next time we get pregnant.)

On to the good part of the day...I don't have to work for the next two days!!! Yipee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home