mu's world

nothingness

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve...but Happy New Year's anyway!
Tonight will be a small gathering of close friends/family. That's all I'm about to be up for these days.
It's only 4:18 in the late afternoon/evening and I've already had a couple of drinks (it's okay...I'm definitely not pregnant). We've started early this year. My sister will come over, Star's best buddy is here, and our fun, drunk neighbor is coming down too. We are going to have dinner and then just wait for the New Year to come in. We may visit the local pub...but we'll see.
Here's hoping for a better year to come!
Because...this year kind of sucked. I don't think I could handle anymore shit...not for a while...anyway.
Anyway...here's hoping...
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home