mu's world

nothingness

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Frustration

I want to cry right now. But I know that it would be stupid because it wouldn't help things and it's not that important.
I've been counting on this day off for over a month to get some stuff done for Christmas.
First, we don't have much money because our fucking bank has decided to charge us $162 in overdraft charges for I don't-know-what-the-fuck-for. I won't get into all the details, but basically, I think the charges are a bit wrong and I hope it will be figured out soon. So...since the moo-la is low at the moment, I won't be doing any Christmas shopping today. This is the first reason why the day is a waste.
Secondly...I did make an appointment for a brow wax today. This is one of the few luxuries I allow myself. It doesn't cost much, I get it done about once a month, and it makes me feel good...I get a new face after I have one. I was supposed to have an appointment at 11:15 a.m. It is now 10:59 a.m. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the salon. I won't be going because my fucking car won't start. I did call to postpone the appointment until 1:30...I hope I can even make it to that.
It was pouring rain around here yesterday. My car doesn't like to start when it's been raining. It's kind of finicky. After a while, it will start...but it takes a while. Too boot, I'm almost out of gas. So...I'm kind of nervous about just letting it run because I don't want to run out of gas on top of everything else.

I know that life could be a whole lot worse right now. I know that. I know that there are people out there with a hell of a lot worser problems than I have at the moment. But...I'd just like to be able to get to my waxing appointment at least. That's all I really want right now. Oh yeah...I'd like to be able to get gas into my car too. So...if I could just get some gas and wax...I'd be in a lot better of spirits.

Maybe I'm asking for too much.

2 Comments:

  • At December 8, 2004 at 8:34 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    (((Hugs)))
    I hope that things ended up working out for you today.

     
  • At December 11, 2004 at 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally understand. Christmas shopping has drained our bank account and IT SUCKS. Its like "Gee. I don't really spend money. Where the hell does it go?"

    Maybe one day we'll all get lucky and win the lottery. But don't feel bad about feeling bad. You're human and, unfortunately, money is important.

    The Sarcastic Journalist
    shenuts.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home