mu's world

nothingness

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Day 21

Yesterday was it. Day 21. I got to go to the hospital and be poked for some more blood. After 2+ months I was finally able to get to the lab to be able to get the test (first test in hopefully a short list of them) done. This one will be checking my progesterone (did I spell that correctly?).
It almost didn't happen though. First, I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get there with all of the snow that we got the other night (about 10 inches I think) and then when I came home for work, I couldn't find the lab slip that my doctor gave me. Once I finally found it we went off to the lab.
When we got to the hospital...the woman registering me remembered me. She totally remembered me. She asked me how I was, how my holiday was. It was a little weird, but nice.
Then I went into the lab. And the woman who took my blood remembered me. As she was looking at my arms she said "I think this is the one we go for." I made a little joke about the other woman remembering me and then she said, "Oh yeah...I remember you."
So...as me and Star were walking out of the hospital I told him that I have a feeling (I don't know why) that maybe this is the problem. Maybe it's just the progesterone. I suppose that's what I want it to be so that hopefully I don't have to do anymore testing and there seems to be easier ways to deal with the problem. It would be so good to know what the problem is. Though, of course, what would be the best thing would be is to not have a problem...I think it's a little late to be that innocent. Clearly something is wrong.
Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home