mu's world

nothingness

Monday, November 29, 2004

Worst holiday weekend ever

No...really. It was.
Let's see...I started to get sick on the way down to NJ. The ride should take 6 hours...it took 7. Which isn't so bad during holiday traffic...but it's terrible when you have a UTI.
Next...Thursday morning I woke up super sick. I wanted to throw up and I couldn't. We were supposed to go to a soup kitchen to serve dinner to homeless folks...but even the thought of food made me seriously ill. So...I stayed home with my even sicker father-in-law. He had leftover pneumonia. The two of us stayed home while my husband and mother-in-law went to the soup kitchen. While I continued be sick throughout the whole weekend, my father-in-law ended up getting admitted to the hospital.
I'll get into more detail later. There was even more crap that happened.
Ugh.
I'm so glad to be home.
Home Sweet Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home