mu's world

nothingness

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Not too exciting...a good break

It may be obvious, but not too much is going on in my life right now. It's kind of nice to not have anything going on right now that I need to complain or vent about. So, that's why I haven't been on this blog too much lately.
Going away last weekend was a good break for many reasons. One of the things I really appreciate about getting away is that when I come back, I feel fresh and like myself again. When we were up in Montreal, I told Star that I feel most myself when we are traveling.
So, after last weekend, I'm still feeling the effects of going away. It's nice...it doesn't usually last that long for me. Usually I feel bogged down as soon as we get home.
As I mentioned yesterday, there is snow all over the place up here. It's a little surreal to me. Everyone still has there Halloween decorations out...and snow is covering them. I'm not quite ready for the holidays yet. Not at all.
This weekend has been nice. We have just been hanging out at home watching DVDs and eating. The winter hibernation has kicked in...hard-core.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home