mu's world

nothingness

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Update...

Maybe I'm just excited, you know, looking forward to the day. Sometimes that happens. I can't tell the difference between anxiety and excitement. Does that sound strange? Yes, sometimes I can get all paranoid about the worst possible scenarios. I do that very easily.
Anyway...I'm now looking forward to my "big day in the city". Can you tell I don't get out much these days? Really, I don't.

I'm just hoping that this bleeding eases some through the day. The last thing I need is to be leaking while I'm walking all over town. Of course this all comes at the worst possible time.

Alright...I'm gonna go.

1 Comments:

  • At October 13, 2004 at 9:02 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    I hope you had fun today! I love Cambridge. It's a great area, and of course Boston is my favorite city, having lived there for years.

    I'm sorry you had such a rough day yesterday, and that I wasn't around to offer you any support. Really and truly, what you are feeling is completely normal. It comes and goes, and the sadness sometimes hits when you least expect it. I often felt like I would take one step forward and two steps back, and sometimes still do, but you get through it. One day at a time.

    I hope you're feeling better today, and that the bleeding has slowed down. Do you chart your temps at all? That might help you figure out your cycles again, even if you're not planning on ttc anytime soon. I learned so much about my body doing it, and started right after my second D&C, even though we were on hold from trying for a while. Just a thought...

    ((((hugs))))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home