mu's world

nothingness

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Thinking out loud...this post is pretty boring

Yup...it's me. I'm not sure about this new change, but I'll try it out for a little while. I wish they had more/better choices for templates. Oh well.
Yay...it's Saturday! I love Saturdays.
Hubby is still in bed. I woke up, wide awake, at about twenty to eight. I don't know if it was because of my stomach feeling a little funky or if it was because my cat was all over me, cuddling. I tried to stay in bed a little longer, but I couldn't do it. I tried to be cuddly with Star but he was too sleepy and was almost begging that I get up to make coffee (aka...leave him alone). He's can be greedy about his sleep. I suppose all of us are like that though.
Last night was severely uneventful. We had left over pasta and sauce from the night before and watched a movie on the IFC. After that, I soon fell asleep on the couch. I feel so guilty when I do that (especially) on Friday night. I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
Anyway, between falling asleep early last night and having the cat all over me this morning, I couldn't get back to sleep. Especially when for some reason I started to think about money. I don't know why I always seem to start fretting about money when I wake up first thing in the morning...but that's what I did this morning. I was thinking about how me and Star are going to get away for a weekend up in Montreal in about 3 weeks. Right now, our hotel room for two nights is already paid for. We will drive up so we'll need gas money and we will also need money for eating (obviously). I don't know why I was stressing about it this morning...but I was.
Well...this is a pretty boring post...sorry to waste your time if you happened upon this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home