mu's world

nothingness

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Pre-birthday blues

I don't know if it really is all good yet, actually. I looked at my checking account this morning and it claims that we are in the negative by about $200. ACK!!! That is not right. Also, there were four more charges that took place in France yesterday. That was supposed to be stopped.
Wish I could enjoy my Saturday.
This time next weekend, me and Star will be in Montreal walking around, enjoying ourselves. So...I'll have time to enjoy.
Maybe if I straighten up this apartment, I'll feel a little better. That always helps me.
I think I had a dream about having an ultrasound last night. I was pregnant. I don't remember any details at all. I just remember having that thought in a dream last night.
Last night, when I was feeling sorry for myself, it occurred to me that my birthday is probably going to be a little emotional this year. I know, I know...I'm not going to be that old...I'll be 28. But, I think it would have been really nice if I could have been a mother-to-be at 28. 28 seems like a good age to have a first child. I want to be a younger mother. I'd rather be a younger mother. I'd really like to have a baby by the time I'm 30. We've got two years to go.

2 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2004 at 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi love...happy halloween. One day we'll have little dressed up babies to annoy the town with. Maybe there will be a couple that turns the telly mute when we ring the bell and we'll laugh cos we know what it's like...I lover you...I'm off to leave you hopefully one last October time (next year no business for neighbor)

    great sauce and soup by the way. I love you
    ~*

     
  • At November 2, 2004 at 11:13 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    Aww, I feel like I just found a private love note and feel badly for reading it by accident, but I just had to say that that was SO sweet!! :)

    Sorry I haven't been around much lately, Moon. I still check up on you regulalry, but haven't had much time to comment. Hope you're hanging in there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home