mu's world

nothingness

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A new start

Well, we did finally get to spend a little time together on Sunday afternoon. We took the T into Cambridge and walked the river to see bits of the races. I'm not sure we actually saw any of the racing (I think we were a little late), but we did get a real nice, long walk in. After the walk, we got some lunch and went to my favorite book store. It was a good day.
Yesterday, was not as fun. I was in a fine mood until I got to work and started to immediately feel kind of pissy. I don't know what it was exactly. Someone called in sick, so that changed my whole schedule. But, actually I didn't mind so much because it was the guy that drives me crazy anyway. Maybe it's the lunar eclipse that's going on or something, but I didn't feel quite right and lot of people around me at work feel the same way.

Besides all of that, I'm trying to be proactive (or something) about my body. A couple of days ago, I started taking my basal temps. It does appear (I think) that I'm ovulating right now. I'm happy about this, but also surprised. I didn't think this would happen so soon. I'm also thinking that when I was bleeding a couple of weeks ago, that it was indeed my period. I do think that I'm going to wait until my next cycle to do that bloodwork for the test my doctor wants to do. And, wait a little longer to go on the birth control. I want to get familiar with my cycles (temps, lengths, etc) before I start changing anything with the pill.

Another thing I've been concerned with in the last few days, is going back to school. This is a whole other subject that I won't really go into right now, but the school thing has some hold on me right now too. I'll get into it more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home