mu's world

nothingness

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Lil' bit annoyed

I don't know why I do it. I suppose I might have a secret wanting of torturing myself.
I just watched about five minutes of "A Baby Story" or something to that effect on TLC. Anyway, I tuned in to the time when the woman is giving birth and crying because it hurts. I'm sure it does. She seems like she wants to give up, her doctors are almost yelling at her to keep pushing. As soon as the baby is out, she talks about how relieved that "it" is out. It. She knows it's a girl. She then goes on to complain about how she's been pregnant or breast-feeding for the last 3 years. She's relieved to not be pregnant and to be able to start exercising to lose weight.
That really pisses me off.

I'm sounding bitter, I know. Allow me.

I hope to God that when I have the chance to have a successful pregnancy, that I won't complain for a second. I will be so overjoyed to have the opportunity.
Listening to people like that makes my stomach turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home