mu's world

nothingness

Monday, October 11, 2004

Holiday Monday

Today was a strange day. Everyone in the world seemed to have it off except for me and my co-workers. As I've mentioned before, I work in a museum and it happens to be in a very touristy town (especially in October). So...today was crazy. It felt like everyone and their grandmother decided to come visit the museum today. I feel very glad to finally be home.
Work wasn't all that bad. It'd be a little better if I could stand one of my co-workers. It's the new guy. He's so freakin' annoying. He's the kind of guy who has an answer or comment for everything. He's done everything, he's been everywhere, he knows everything. It gets to be a bit too much after a while. I think he might be able to tell that I don't think he's all that witty are smart. I don't laugh at his jokes and I try not to make eye contact when I can get away with it.
I'm not usually mean.
Well...me and hubby are off to do some desperately needed grocery shopping. Whenever we go shopping, I get inspired to eat better...for about two days. It doesn't last long. It's helpful when Star goes with me (for many reasons) because he also wants to eat better. We try to help each other out.
Off I go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home