mu's world

nothingness

Saturday, October 02, 2004

About last night

Last night was more fun than I anticipated. I did let myself relax. And I did have a good time. It took a little while getting into.
There's a lot I could write about the night...but it'd probably be boring. I did get pissy when someone feigned like they didn't know who I was after we've met about four or five times now. But this is someone that I don't trust all that much anyway and she's kind of in the position of helping out my husband's music career at the moment (she got them the show).
I did get my drink on. :) That was really the only way that I was going to loosen up.
All in all, it was a very good night for my husband. His band sounded amazing. I was actually impressed. I feel like that's a hard thing for me because I get to listen to his practice tapes (almost all of the time) and etc.
Today is a sad day as we are helping B and S with packing. I hate packing with a passion. It may be one of my top 5 least favorite things in the whole world. This is a horrible thing to say, but I'm kind of hoping I can get out of it in some way, a little way. I am going to have them over for dinner tonight along with S's cousin and her boyfriend. It will be a little farewell dinner.
So...that's what I'm off to today.
I hope the sun comes out.

1 Comments:

  • At October 2, 2004 at 3:57 PM, Blogger Mias2Angels said…

    Glad things went well with your husband's band. I hate packing too. I really don't know any one who does. Try and have a good time anyway. It's nice of you to help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home