mu's world

nothingness

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Venting update

Remember earlier when I was venting about this annoying new guy that started at my workplace? Guess what? I'm not the only one that is bothered by that kid! Maybe this is wrong, but knowing that makes me feel a little better. At work, I think I actually come across to my co-workers as very easy-going and "sweet". I do work very hard and take my job seriously (as hard as that can be some days). And I think that comes across to my co-workers. So...when I feel critical or annoyed by a co-worker...I get an overwhelming sense of guilt. I get upset with myself for feeling so critical.
Anyway...it was good to know that I'm not the only one. So far, three other women have shown that they are not too fond of this guy.
This should all be interesting.
I work at an interesting place. Some day I'll describe it to you all.

1 Comments:

  • At September 29, 2004 at 10:34 AM, Blogger Crista said…

    Eh, you gotta feel how you feel! Try to leave the guilt behind...though I know that can be easier said than done. I am plagued by the G-word!! :) I'm glad you're not alone anyway...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home