mu's world

nothingness

Friday, September 17, 2004

Thank you

Thank you, thank you to Christina and Crista for noticing me and my post. I was absolutely shocked a few minutes ago when I went to check in on my blog and discovered that people replied to something I said. Thank you for your words. As soon I figure out how to work this thing (blog) better, I will write each of you. I'm not too swift with the computer at times. Your words already have been an encouragement. I'm excited to have made contact with two women who've had very similar situations.
Thank you again...you've made my day.

2 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2004 at 8:50 PM, Blogger Crista said…

    Aw, there's no need to thank us! (I'll speak for Christine on that one, since she and I seem to be on the same wave length today.) :)

    We just know your pain. I was touched by your words and could have written much of what you said myself, so I wanted to reach out to you.

    Take care of yourself, and know that there are at least two people out here in cyberland thinking of you and checking in on you. I'm glad we were able to bring a smile to your face today.

    And thank you, too, for reaching out and commenting on my blog! I love comments, as most of us bloggers do! :)

    ((((hugs))))

     
  • At September 18, 2004 at 3:41 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Ditto!!

    The one thing that I wished more than ever after going through my miscarriages was that there would be someone out there who understands. Suffering pregnancy loos is one of the most lonely things I've ever experienced. No one seems to get it.

    Until I met my "Sistas." There is an amazing online support community of women who understand, and I couldn't have survived without them.

    I want you to find that, too. Crista and I are reaching out just as others have reashed out to us. And someday, you'll be ready to reach out to another. We all get through this together. We're "sistas."

    (BTW, to see our blogs, you just click on our names and at the bottom of our profiles, it will show our blogs. That's how I found you!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home