mu's world

nothingness

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Fall...no new leaves, just dead ones falling to the ground

Fall is here. Finally. I'm ready for a new season. Or so I thought I was until yesterday.
Tuesday night, when I was walking towards the blood lab in the hospital, I was thinking about about how the next day was going to be first day of Fall and maybe life could start over again. I was hoping that going towards the lab in that way would be the last for a little while. This last Summer was so shitty. It started off the wrong way.
But I guess things won't work out that way. Yesterday's conversation with the call nurse has again reopened feelings, frustrations, and worries. Saturday when I was thinking (hoping) that I had started my period, I was feeling a better in a small way. I was feeling like things were moving on again.
No such luck.
I'm angry again. I'm exhausted. And I've felt on the verge of tears all morning.
I'd just like to sleep all day.

1 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2004 at 10:34 AM, Blogger Crista said…

    ((((Big hugs)))) Moon. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. I have been there, as you know. I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last week. I haven't had much time for the internet, but I will catch up on your posts soon. Know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers, and I am sending healing vibes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home