mu's world

nothingness

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Another day, another night

So...it's another night. The days have been moving quickly this last week. It all seems to be a smudgy blur. At least tonight we have plans. We are going to party with our drunk neighbor. She almost always seems to be drunk. I'm not exaggerating. I wish I were. Of course, we don't help matters. Guess what we got her for her birthday? A bottle of her fave vodka. We are enabling her. Ugh. At least she doesn't need to drive home. She just needs to walk up the stairs. Some nights I wonder if she will make it that far.
Today was a little better. I didn't cry at all. I was a little teary eyed when I first woke up. I don't like waking up these last days. I informed my husband that I needed to get out of the house today. Even if it was just for a little bit. So, we went to a matinee. We saw Garden State. Excellent, excellent film. I highly recommend it. I even managed to get through that without crying. Though, again, I did find myself a little teary eyed in some parts.
I think the teary eyed thing is going to last for a little while this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home